Sunday, July 31, 2011

Three Rays of Sunshine

     For the past year or so, I have had three rays of sunshine in my life. 
I was able to see them just about every week.


Such a silly girl!


The shy one!


Funny Girl!

This little band of sisters has stolen my heart!
The sad thing is they are moving.
Over a thousand miles away.
They will be closer to extended family
and other reasons that overall are good for their family.
But I am still sad.
Its been lots of fun playing with them and loving them.
I can definitely say that they have made me smile and laugh a lot!


So will have to depend on e-mail and Skype
to stay in touch and hopefully
go and visit someday!
The thing is kids grow-up soo fast!!!
So, goodbye for now to my three little rays of sunshine.

2 comments:

  1. awww. i'm sorry for you, but hope the move will be good for them. i'm sure you were their ray of sunshine each week too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thanks! They were alot of fun!

    ReplyDelete