Saturday, March 19, 2011

New Job...

I finely landed a new job! WooHoo! I will be starting in less than 2 weeks and working in the banking industry.  Funny thing is I thought I would be able to escape the call center environment but back I go. At least this one is small and from what I know so far, I think it will be a good experience.  At least I will be getting banking experience as I have never done that before.

I got a call for a 2nd interview with another company today.  So I went to the interview just for the heck of it and to see if I would be offered the job.  I thought the interview went well and all the people I have come in contact with are very warm and friendly.

2 comments:

  1. Hi. I followed you back here from a "traffic source link" on my blog, where I see you have my blog in your blog list (thank you!!!)

    You write really well and are quite humorous. Congratulations on your new job! I hope it goes well! I will follow along to find out!

    BTW, you should sign up to follow publicly, leave a comment, and make sure your blog link is part of your Google Friend Connect i.d. so folks can follow you back here! I think you have a lot to offer here and more people need to find you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your encouragement! I am still figuring out the whole blogging thing. LOL! I will have to set up the Google Friend ID also. =)

    ReplyDelete