Monday, March 12, 2012

Spring has Sprung!


      Spring has Sprung here in the Lowcountry Of South Carolina!  Flowers are starting to bud and we have A LOT of pollen already, decorating our cars with a slight yellow glow.  So far, my allergies haven't been too bad.  Just a headache now and again and a stuffy nose, just hoping I don't get the runny/stuffed-up nose and itchy eyes.  Other that, I love spring.  Everything is new again and just beautiful!

It has been along time since I have blogged, so hoping to stay motivated and find the time to update my blog like I should.  This year I want to continue focusing on losing weight, sticking to a budget, dumping debt, and continue making cards and eventually open my own Etsy store. =)
So what are some of your favorite things to do in the Springtime?

Happy Spring!

2 comments:

  1. i love mowing yard, so am excited to be doing that again. :)

    (did you know you have word verification on your blog? would you consider removing it? it's really awful these days...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gotta say I am lazy and don't miss mowing the yard when I was a teenager, but if I had a riding lawn mower then that would have been fun. LOL! =)

    I do need to get the word verification off as it is a pain in the neck.

    ReplyDelete