Sunday, September 11, 2011

some good advise

I was reading an article tonight about Dolly Parton and she gives some really good advise.

“Find out who you are,” she advises. “And do it on purpose.”

Personally, I think I am still on that journey of figuring out what my purpose in life is.  But then I also think that our purpose can be different at different times in out life.

Thanks Dolly for making me think about that.

If you want to read the article check out Garden & Gun at

http://gardenandgun.com/article/dolly-parton?page=0%2C1

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Mandy! I totally agree with you that our purpose in life changes with time. Still not sure if I know what mine is. :) But it's really good to sit down and think about it. Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for stopping by! And I like yours too! =)

    ReplyDelete